Flair Peanut Butter Jelly Flair Peanut Butter Jelly

w00000t MaddFlash!

Another awesome submission! 5'd!

Battle Royale 3 Episode 1 Battle Royale 3 Episode 1

This is an excellent adaption

I just saw Battle Royale so I was looking around to see if some talented artists of this fine website made any, and I found this gem. This movie amazed me, at every turn. its 9/17 now, so its been awhile since you updated, but you NEED TO, something like this needs to go to the end, and I think this will become very popular. The animation style you used was unique, and gave this movie something else. I saw it as a good way to present this movie. The sound and violence basicly stayed true to the film adaption of the first Battle Royale. You did good here, I want more, alot more, outta you!

P.S. Lighten up assholes, its not "south park theft" its more of an inspiration using the same style South Park has. In other words, please make something as good as this one, assholes.

TooF Hacky Sackory TooF Hacky Sackory

Toof!

Yep, Toof! Good stuff!

Mulch Mulch

Very simplistic game but very enjoyable results. The graphics had a great retro vibe and the music and sound effects provided a nice atmosphere that did not get in the way.

bearmaskstudios responds:

Thanks for the review KefkaClock, glad you enjoyed it :)

World Cup: Earth Defender World Cup: Earth Defender

Fuckin' Hilarious

so if a soccerball hit the earth, much blood would spaltter, LOL K....
Nice game, BTW.

Goal Keeper Goal Keeper

Nice Game!

Great game, everythign was well scripted and animated, also came on a good filesize, good job!