Mulch Mulch

Very simplistic game but very enjoyable results. The graphics had a great retro vibe and the music and sound effects provided a nice atmosphere that did not get in the way.

bearmaskstudios responds:

Thanks for the review KefkaClock, glad you enjoyed it :)

World Cup: Earth Defender World Cup: Earth Defender

Fuckin' Hilarious

so if a soccerball hit the earth, much blood would spaltter, LOL K....
Nice game, BTW.

Goal Keeper Goal Keeper

Nice Game!

Great game, everythign was well scripted and animated, also came on a good filesize, good job!

Whack-An-Agent Whack-An-Agent

Awesome Game!

This is a great game, the graphics are in-tune with the theme, the game is well scripted, plays well. This is a basic game/Whack a Mole Remix. Good Job!

Absolute-Requiem responds:

thanks glad you liked it

--Starship shooter-- --Starship shooter--

I like it

Kinda Simple (design). I enjoyed it, fifen.

FMA Dress Up FMA Dress Up

FMA Fan

Man, what a great Dressup. I love FMA, fell in love after watching the first episode. This was a good example of skill. Plus it had the ending song i love. You could do anything with Ed. I really have no complaints. Wow, kick ass. cant wait for another version, keep up the good work!

Create A City! Create A City!

I liike it

This game is kinda like SimTown meets an independant developer. Not much too it. Cant wait for V1.2 or V2.1

tinkerbell2 responds:

THanks for the positive review
I'm adding a bunch more features to version 2

Blob Bob - Lost Levels Blob Bob - Lost Levels

Was good

This was a great game. The controls were solid. This game was simple to play. I enjoy it. Hope you get some awards.

AntiEbaums Tutorial AntiEbaums Tutorial

Very Useable

when my flash gains enough popularity to be stolen. Ill use this to goatse the HELL out of eBummers world.

Lady K's Dress Up Game Lady K's Dress Up Game

wow

This is good. I checked your Deviantart profile and noticed you have some skill. This was a good game, and i could care less if it was missing "lady parts". The art given was enough for a 5 for score and a 10 for a review. very nice.