Flair Peanut Butter Jelly Flair Peanut Butter Jelly

w00000t MaddFlash!

Another awesome submission! 5'd!

Battle Royale 3 Episode 1 Battle Royale 3 Episode 1

This is an excellent adaption

I just saw Battle Royale so I was looking around to see if some talented artists of this fine website made any, and I found this gem. This movie amazed me, at every turn. its 9/17 now, so its been awhile since you updated, but you NEED TO, something like this needs to go to the end, and I think this will become very popular. The animation style you used was unique, and gave this movie something else. I saw it as a good way to present this movie. The sound and violence basicly stayed true to the film adaption of the first Battle Royale. You did good here, I want more, alot more, outta you!

P.S. Lighten up assholes, its not "south park theft" its more of an inspiration using the same style South Park has. In other words, please make something as good as this one, assholes.

TooF Hacky Sackory TooF Hacky Sackory

Toof!

Yep, Toof! Good stuff!

New Numa New Numa

Im neutral...

Gary, good to see your back, um, doing the same stuff, but this time its all staged... Numa Numa, two years ago was big, but this is, well.. Numa Numa was full of fun, and just goofing off. I kinda feel you sold yourself out to create New Numa *Newma*, sold out to "Numaheads". Though, it is good to see another "fun" video on Newgrounds, so I cant complain as far as that. Anyway, good to see you back, and keeping it cool!

LL-The Horizon LL-The Horizon

Awesome!

good movie, I enjoyed it. I understood the words because I understand speakonia :) .

Piratey Piratey

Perfection!

Yep, another great movie by Toad! Frontpage and award me thinks

Trainman Trainman

Awesome!

This flash was amazing, and enjoyable. I am simply amazed, make more!

Bbq-ish stuff Bbq-ish stuff

tasty burger

HAHAHAHA, TASTY FARTS!!!!

Bbqbeefburgerman responds:

AHAHhahah

Ten Commandments Ten Commandments

YUS!!!

An Awesome "Post Clockday" Movie!

ToadClock responds:

I'd like to think of it more as part of an epilogue or closing to Clockday that just came fifteen minutes later rather than "post clockday".

Happy Clockday!

The Ultimate Clockdown The Ultimate Clockdown

The UltimateClockdown RULES!

This should win that 360! Thanks for the Cameo mang! Glad to see this movie was submitted.